Monday, November 3, 2008

Little chippers


Baking cookies again!



I must admit that my boys are spoiled by all the "baked treats."

If I left it up to them it would be Chocolate Chip Cookies and nothing more.

I always want to try new things and I will try and slip a new recipe by them,

but it never works. Their taste buds know the difference.

This is a very good little cookie. Much fluffier than the original CCC, but very

sweet, gooey and tasty.

I found the recipe on one of the blogs I follow, but now I can't seem to find

which one.



Chocolate Chippers



Heat oven to 350.


  • 1c. margarine

  • 1c. brown sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 1 tsp. vanilla

  • 2 1/4 c. flour

  • 1 tsp baking soda

  • 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix

  • 2 c. chocolate chips

Cream margarine and brown sugar. Beat in two eggs, adding one at a time. Add vanilla then mix.


Mix in flour, baking soda and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well, then add in chocolate chips.


Drop by teaspoon onto lined cookie sheet and bake. 6-10 minutes. Depends on size of cookies and "real" temp of oven.


*You can use any flavor of instant pudding mix. I bet butterscotch is good!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks delicious! I have never put instant pudding in my cookies, I'll have to give your recipe a try :-)