Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!

Wow!



Can you believe Zach is 19 yrs old?




These babies grow up so fast. It's hard to believe they were once so little. My boys are so much bigger than I am. It is odd trying to discipline them, when they can look down their nose at you! And hugging your babies, when they have become Giants. And realizing when they need you and when they don't. A mothers love is defined by a child's necessity, or it would seem...

No one ever warned me of the mothers crisis of the heart. To be there when they need you, but become a voyeur when they don't. Silence isn't one of my virtues! Don't they realize we need them too?!

Wait! That is a whole other post!!!


Anyway,


We had a delightful day just hanging out. I made Zach a yummy birthday cake.
We went to the Melting Pot for a nice dinner and then off to the movies.




Happy Birthday my child! I love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: