Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!







I had a wonderful mothers day with "all" my boys.

This was my first mothers day to celebrate with Sam.
It was a very special day and I'm so very glad to have him in our life.








He has made me a very happy mom and I am enjoying learning
more about him everyday!
It was a day of surprises planned out by Sean. He is such a great
husband; so thoughtful and amazing.

I was awoken to breakfast in bed for the first time ever!!!

We all went out to lunch to Joe's Barbecue . Yummy!!


Then off to tour the Cosanti wind chime studio in Scottsdale. It's a very interesting place with really beautiful sounding wind chimes. I love wind chimes. I could have looked around and tested them out all day.







We then went to Arlecchino Gelateria an authentic gelato shop in Phoenix. When we went to Europe three years ago, we had the best gelato. We have been searching for an acceptable American version ever since. We have finally found the place.
If you have never had gelato, it's well worth the drive. The flavors are intense and the texture is very light.









We then went to Tempe Market place while the boys enjoyed a movie.
They went to see Star Trek. I decided to window shop and enjoy the
couple of hours alone.
It was a great day and I loved spending it with "all" my boys.
Life is Good!!!

No comments: