Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost time to go...




I have less than a month and I will be a "real" student again. I am getting so excited about the challenge ahead.
Wow, it's been so long...
I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm slightly anxious and a little nervous about all the changes that are ahead.
I haven't once regretted my decision to go back to school, but as most of you know, I'm a bit of a control freak.
I haven't been away from Sean and the boys for more than a week or so.
-I have never gone more than a week without hugging my boys....
Thank God for Skype.
It's no where near seeing them in person, but at least I can see that all is well.
I have been so busy trying to get all my loose ends tied up here in AZ.
It has been a momentousness task getting my business squared away. Melissa and I are very prepared. We have done everything we can to make this transition as painless as possible. Everyone is in very good hands. I am getting so excited about the challenge ahead.
So, thanks for being so supportive and understanding.
Thanks for being patient during this brief transition.

P.S. If I could please ask a favor
-If at any point you decide that you would rather not have Melissa fill in and you already have an appointment scheduled, please leave her a message so that she can take you off the book.

No comments: